Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trail and wavy step die site open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail and wavy step die site open

For those of you who are taking notice of trails and wavy step dies, this is a new site that is under construction, but still available for viewing. In the next few months, we hope to be able to place most of the dies that have been filed in the original system on this site, while also including the news ones sent in for attribution and found to be new.

This is the site; http://www.traildies.com

You are welcome to take a look and all comments are appreciated. This is a free site and like Coppercoins it is for you, the collector.

BJ Neff
    Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

BJ...are you going to add that 64 Proof cent with possible trails to your listings?

Larry Nienaber

Comment

i checked it out, i can't wait to see it all up and running. i love the set up bj
      Jimmy Ehrhart
      previous member of CONECA and C.F.C.C.

Comment

Working...
      X