Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 RVD-6???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 RVD-6???

Got this in a roll today. is it a 1988 RVD-6. Any input is great. thanks
    Attached Files

Sure does look like you hit the jackpot and a nice coin to boot.

Congratulations.

BJ Neff
    Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

Thanks. It is a real neat find. I have been buying rolls of pennies from a 7-11 Store right down the street from home for awhile now and it has paid off. I will send it to be slabed asap. Was wondering what company to send it into that deals with this transitional design variety. And what do you think i sound insure it for when sending it? Thanks for the feedback. Time for me to make my way back to buy the rest of the rolls.

Comment

CONECA does go through ICG and I just veiwed a discovery piece (a New Mexico quarter doubled die) that they did and it looked excellent. However, thta choice is entirely up to you.

bJ Neff
        Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

Nice Find and a good looking coin. Joe

Comment

Working...
          X