Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Wishes

I wanted to thank all of you fellow posters, and especially the CONECA board members, who are so helpful with this site and the club, I visit here as much as I can and never fail to learn. From my family to yours MERRY CHRISTMAS, and all the best for the new year.

I second that, Well put! Thanks to all.

Happy Hunting.

Lestrrr

Comment

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all. May you and your families be safe and well in this joyous season and throughout the next year as well.

BJ Neff
      Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

hamilton put to words what so many of us think, I aso thank the members and the board for all the help and for what we have learned through the year. May everyone have a Happy and safe New Year.
        and may 2009 be good for all in there search for errors and varieties.
        BILL

Comment

Working...
        X