Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008-D Lincoln Cent Obvious DDR???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008-D Lincoln Cent Obvious DDR???

Hello ALL,

3 sets of NVTE eyes all see this as an obvious DDR without too much mag.

Thanks ALL,
    NVTEs

Forgot to attach.....
    Attached Files

Comment

It certainly looks like one to me. Congratulations! Of course, my opinion needs to be confirmed by one of our resident variety experts.
      Mike Diamond. Error coin writer and researcher.

Comment

All 3 NVTEs are jumping with elation!!!!

Hopefully Mike is right!!!!
        NVTEs

Comment

Yes that is certaintly a doubled die indeed nice find

Jazzcoins joe

Comment

Thank you ALLLLLLLLLLL!. Have 2 similar more (from same die, we believe).

NVTEs

Comment

I would tend to agree that it indeed looks like a doubled die. I would go so far as to say it would be a pretty special find...especially for a 2008 coin. Many congrats, but I would suggest you get an in hand verification from Dr. Wiles and get that puppy put in the files.
              Bob Piazza
              Lincoln Cent Attributer

Comment

Thanks again!!!!!!

Will e-mail Dr. Wiles of his availability to attribute.

Celebrating NVTEs

Comment

Working...
                X