Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 lincolns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 lincolns

Hi, I was just wanting to know if any one knows when the new lincolns were coming out? Im just eager to look for new errors, and to see a new look. Im a big fan of CONECA, a ton of great info, whats good and whats not, and to see the new finds. I wish every one good luck in thier finds, im still looking for that 69s d/d, its out there, I just have to keep looking, thank you all, BIGBEARDRIVER..........

Last time I asked my bank about them, they said that they have ordered them and are expecting them the beginning of March.

Dave

Comment

Hi BigBear,

Feb. 12th is the release date for the first design of the Lincoln cent and the Lincoln Commemorative. I haven't heard of it being changed yet. I'm looking forward to searching for errors also.

Thanks,
      Lestrrr

Comment

2009 lincolns

Thank you for the responce, Im looking forward to getting a box of the new lincolns, its like christmas in spring. Good luck to all, BIGBEARDRIVER..

Comment

Working...
        X