Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONECA forum avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONECA forum avatars

For those of you who would like an avatar with your name, but do not have the capablities of doing so, I would be happy to do it for you. Just send me the image that you want (PM or wavysteps2003@aol.com) and I'll reduce it for you and send it back to you.

When you get the image, access your "user CP" and then "avaatars". Insert your picture and then check to see if it posted (member list is the easiest and fastest way of doing that). You may get a message "picture did not upload", but check and see if your avatar is posted first, if not, contact me.

BJ Neff
    Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.
Working...
X