Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated logo

I made an attempt to update the CONECA logo. I wasn't aiming to redo it, just juice it up. There is an example printed up in the March/April 2013 Errorscope on page 25.

If anyone has any comments leave them below. If you feel strongly one way or another please email Mark L or Jeff Y from the CONECA Leaders page.

The hard part was hand drawing a new eagle. Positioning on the circle, color and text are easier to tweak. The eagle I drew takes up more vertical space compared to the old eagle, so I cannot use the same text from the old logo as it won't fit.

New:

Current:

Link to a larger version to the new one: LINK
    Jason Cuvelier

CONECA
    Lead attributer

Made some changes and cleaned things up a bit.

Jason Cuvelier

CONECA
    Lead attributer

Comment

Beautiful!

I think that is a beautiful upgrade! Very artistic! You seem to be a great artist Jcuve.

Comment

I think that it is great.
        Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

Looks good so far.. It needed an upgrade!! Good work!!
          Still the best "Nickel Trail Die Hunter". 2013 ((MIKEE)) T.Davis

Comment

Working...
          X