Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1955 D/D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 D/D

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH INFORMATION ON A 1955 D/D RPM 002 AS TO POP, RARITY ND VALUE?

I dont think there is ever any population information on RPMs. My source tells me that the RPM 2 is worth about $3 in EF40 and $5 in MS60. $6 in MS63.

Garry

Comment

1955D/D

I hope this is the first of many post and I really appreciated the response to my questions about the 1955d/d rpm 002.

I hope I can help someone with my knowledge some day. thanks again for the reply.

Comment

anytime edarrich. Feel free to post something interesting anytime.

Comment

Is this an RPM on a nickel/cent/etc??

Speedy
          ---Speedy

Comment

its the cent, Speedy. Here is a pic.

http://www.coppercoins.com/lincoln/d...&die_state=lds

Comment

The URS information in The Lincoln Cent RPM Book: Second edition was developed using a compilation of the collections of RPM collectors at the time. It is now out of date, but at least it gives you a base for an estimated population range. The 1955-D 1c RPM-002 is a URS-009 with an MS of URS-007.
              CONECA 20th Century Die Variety Attributer

Comment

Working...
              X