Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bylaws and Constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bylaws and Constitution

Can anyone please look and see, click on the bylaws and constitution links on CONECA main page, as once again they are not working.....or linking.

http://www.conecaonline.org/bylaws.html

I'd appreciate any acknowledgement.

Jeff

Coneca Member 4142
    Last edited by BIM Mania; 09-18-2007, 08:15 PM. Reason: Grammatical
    CONECA Errorsope Editor

Still works for me....
    ---Speedy

Comment

Thanks Speedy, I don't know what my problem is....

Here is the message I get.........

Not Found
      The requested URL /content\constitution.html was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.conecaonline.org Port 80

---------

I haven't any idea, perhaps I've been banned, or not allowed. Very strange.

This is the address that shows up in my URL box -- http://www.conecaonline.org/content%5Cconstitution.html

Darn it.
      Last edited by BIM Mania; 09-18-2007, 08:36 PM.
      CONECA Errorsope Editor

Comment

Hi BIM Mania - Just checked that link and it is working fine. May I suggest that you clear your internet files, deleting the cookies and such. What you may have is a glitch that keeps you from that page by bring up the same data, if that makes any sense.

A similar problem happened to me on coppercoins where I was getting an old picture of a coin that had been replaced with a new, different picture. Being a dinosaur on the computer, I went in and cleared all the internet files and it seemed to work.

BJ Neff

PS - I don't thiink that you have been banned or barred Jeff, there is just no reason for such action.
        Last edited by wavysteps; 09-18-2007, 10:16 PM.
        Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

I might suggest that those who can see the pages are reading them from the cache on their computers. I have never been to the pages and I can not get to them either. I get a 404 error which means that the pages cannot be found.

Something, i fear is amiss:-)

Comment

your links are set up incorrectly...they reference a page bylaws.html and they should be referencing a page named.... /content/bylawspage.html

your code is written write on your source document, but the name of the page you are going to needs to be changed from bylaws.html to http://www.conecaonline.org/content/bylawspage.html

What I dont see is why the coding would go to the bylaws.html it shouldnt.

In any case, I've given you a starting point.

Thanks,
            Bill
            Last edited by foundinrolls; 09-19-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks Bill and BJ,

Your input helped, I was able to get access.

Much appreciated!

Jeff
              CONECA Errorsope Editor

Comment

Let me make a guess here....ya'll use FireFox? When I use Firefox I also get the error message but IE works just fine. Yet another reason why I don't like FireFox.
                ---Speedy

Comment

Bill and Jeff - Speedy is right. If you do use FireFox, it will give you a default message. I just tried it and had the same results, works through AOL, dose not work through FireFox. Don't ask me why (LOL) for I am clueless.

I'll get a message off to Mike Diamond and make him aware of the problem.

BJ Neff
                  Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

You guys are good.

Firefox---indeed.

Blasted software incompatibilities!

Thanks again.

Jeff
                    CONECA Errorsope Editor

Comment

Believe me...I know how aggravating Firefox can be. One of my many jobs that I do is web site design and when you have to design a website that works in IE, FireFox and any older version of IE or even other such program it can make you pull your hair out. You just get the site the way you like it and Firefox makes it look like a 3rd grader did it.....
                      ---Speedy

Comment

I was glad to be able to help a little :-) I use firefox too. I still just don't trust IE to be safe:-)

Comment

Bill,

You did help.

I appreciate it.

Firefox users--"BEWARE"

Thanks again to all,

Jeff
                          CONECA Errorsope Editor

Comment

Working...
                          X