Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attribution

I would like to thank Mr. Wiles for the fast service and expertise on the 10 coins I sent out for attribution on the 11th of Sept. Thank you Sir! I've been collecting varieties since 1995 (the 1995 1-O-V got me hooked after finding a few of them) and considered myself somewhat knowledgeable on many error varieties. Out of the 10 coins I sent in 5 weren't what I thought they would be. I'm glad of the results and got my mistakes in hand to compare to the rest of my collection. I'm sure I incorrectly labled a few more, hopefully not many, in my collection. What a great learning experience! I'm very happy that my 1972 D cent DDO was just that and turned out to be a new listing! (DDO-005, 5-O-VIII).

Thanks Again,

Kenny Kustenmacher
Working...
X