Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 FY Lincoln Cent DDRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 FY Lincoln Cent DDRs

The CONECA listings for the FY Lincoln Cent DDRs are now up on www.varietyvista.com. Please take a moment to review them. If you have DDRs not listed by CONECA, please consider sending them in for attribution. It takes all of us working together to produce the best research available!!
    CONECA 20th Century Die Variety Attributer

I just added another 8 listings bringing the current total to 15 listed DDRs. New ones are continuing to be found, so check yours and when you find one not already listed or even a stage not already listed, please forward it to me for attribution.

Comment

I just added 9 more to the FY listings, bringing the CONECA total to 27. I have a dozen more in the works. Don't let me miss yours. Send it in today.

Comment

I have added another 12 listings, bring the total to 42 and I have another dozen in the works. These continue to be found, so keep searching. And when you have a new one or a different stage of one already listed, please contact me. I would love to list your coin on www.varietyvista.com.

Comment

I have now brought the CONECA files on Variety Vista up-to-date. There are 62 FY DDR listings and 8 DDO listings for Philadelphia and 2 proof DDRs listings for San Francisco. Thanks to all who have sent coins for attribution. It appears that the number of new listings being reported has slowed down, at least for now. If you don't find yours listed then it may indeed be new to the files, so please send it my way.

Comment

I have added 5 more FY DDRs bringing the total to 67. I have also added links between the individual pages so that you can quickly move from one page to the next. Let me know how you like them.

Now that the initial rush is over, collectors are going back and checking their EC cents and finding DDRs. I already have 11 listed. Check them out and check your cents. You might have some as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
            James Wiles

Comment

Working...
            X