Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A possible new doubled die DDR 1970p cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,

It is Joe, coinartist....We discussed this coin on another forum and with pictures that I provided of other coins came to the same conclusion as Dr. Wiles. The fact that you are Joe, was established on the other forum before you were removed.

We've seen this coin elsewhere and the conclusion was always the same. It is a form of die deterioration doubling.

Thanks,
    Bill O'

Comment

Originally posted by foundinrolls View Post
      Hi Joe,

It is Joe, coinartist....We discussed this coin on another forum and with pictures that I provided of other coins came to the same conclusion as Dr. Wiles. The fact that you are Joe, was established on the other forum before you were removed.

We've seen this coin elsewhere and the conclusion was always the same. It is a form of die deterioration doubling.

Thanks,
      Bill O'
      I think you re mixing me up with somebody else my name is not Joe it's Brad and you are the second person that called me Joe please my name is Brad there's some kind of mix up here. Thank you for your opinion on my coin I sent this coin in awhile back and I did not get the results yet I just feel it's a doubled die now that's just my opinion. Thank you for your input Foundinrolls and everybody else.

I will post the results when i get the coin back
      Thanks again everyone
      Brad

Comment

Originally posted by coinartist View Post
        I think you re mixing me up with somebody else my name is not Joe it's Brad and you are the second person that called me Joe please my name is Brad there's some kind of mix up here. Thank you for your opinion on my coin I sent this coin in awhile back and I did not get the results yet I just feel it's a doubled die now that's just my opinion. Thank you for your input Foundinrolls and everybody else.

I will post the results when i get the coin back
        Thanks again everyone
        Brad
        Thanks it would be nice to see the results. Joe
        Most fools think they are only ignorant.
        -- Benjamin Franklin

CONECA Member
        N-4556

Comment

Originally posted by rockdude View Post
          Thanks it would be nice to see the results. Joe
          I will do that yes indeed. I changed my Avatar so now i don't have to worry about this guy Joe you talk about.
          Thanks Joe Rockdude again you are a wonderful honest human being $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Brad

Comment

Well I hate to be the to tell you this but it's signed Joseph Mantia also.
            -- Benjamin Franklin

CONECA Member
            N-4556

Comment

Well I hate to be the to tell you this but it's signed Joseph Mantia also.
              Well i better take that one off to i know a guy who used three of somebodys artwork an downloaded them three that's alot of money he had to pay he found him finally ,and brought him to court and won a thousand dollars, wow thanks joe Rockdude for helping me out.

You must have alot of friends since you are such a nice human being and a honest person too Thank you again Joe

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by coinartist View Post
                Well i better take that one off to i know a guy who used three of somebodys artwork an downloaded them three that's alot of money he had to pay he found him finally ,and brought him to court and won a thousand dollars, wow thanks joe Rockdude for helping me out.

You must have alot of friends since you are such a nice human being and a honest person too Thank you again Joe

Brad
                Well since you just used them I'm sure that the owner would like to bring you to court also. Thanks for that info. But I know different. Joe
                -- Benjamin Franklin

CONECA Member
                N-4556

Comment

Well since you just used them I'm sure that the owner would like to bring you to court also. Thanks for that info. But I know different. Joe
                  He already got in touch with me and i have know idea how he did that, he says he's Zectar what the hell is a Zectar this is weird to me and i'm really getting worried about this. I came on here to talk about coins and now i'm being watched from some guy Zectar what the heck is this Rockdude Joe .

I will not post here know more goodby
                  Brad

Comment

I don't know but I got the same kind of goofy messages from a member named statehood1951 . I've recieved other from someone named jazzcoins that he is Zectar.I don't know why anyone would want to behave like that. I even got a message from you coinartist and you signed it "HI dude Zectar " So if anyone should know it's you.
                    Last edited by rockdude; 11-06-2009, 02:00 PM.
                    -- Benjamin Franklin

CONECA Member
                    N-4556

Comment

I don't know but I got the same kind of goofy messages from a member named statehood1951 . I've recieved other from someone named jazzcoins that he is Zectar.I don't know why anyone would want to behave like that. I even got a message from you coinartist and you signed it "HI dude Zectar " So if anyone should know it's you.
                      I just got a message on another forum about the same thing on coin chat weird what is going on here some nut case maybe
                      JIM

Comment

Did you just join Collcoinz? Welcome
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

CONECA Member
                        N-4556

Comment

Did you just join Collcoinz? Welcome
                          Thank you for the welcome
                          JIM COOLCOINZ DEALERSHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Coolcoinz View Post
                            I just got a message on another forum about the same thing on coin chat weird what is going on here some nut case maybe
                            JIM
                            I've been a member for some time on that forum, I'll look for you.
                            -- Benjamin Franklin

CONECA Member
                            N-4556

Comment

Alright, if you would post the results when you get them back from whom ever you send it to that would be great. Joe
                              Looks like a doubled die to me .

JIM

Comment

I've been a member for some time on that forum, I'll look for you.
                                Were's the forum Rockdude
                                Brad

Comment

Working...
                                X