Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1884 "S" Morgan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1884 "S" Morgan

Can anyone give me a value on this coin?Thank You.
    Attached Files

Just my opinion, looks like VF and the value would depend on actual grade and the grading company you used, as well as, who wanted it if sold at auction.
    Edward

Comment

This is not an appraisal service, although we can offer our best judgements when presented with an error or variety coin. This one is neither. I would advise you to get a copy of The Red Book, otherwise known as A Guide Book Of United States Coins.
      Mike Diamond. Error coin writer and researcher.

Comment

1884 Morgan

Thank You junglelist for your answer.I got exited about finding this and have seen others get answers as to value.I thought this was a sight for novices to learn as well as observe coins,but Mr. Diamond seems to want to admonish me for doing so.I guess I'll just remove myself from this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X