Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction from Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction from Iceland

Good afternoon folks,

My name is Siggi from Iceland. I´m a collector of Icelandic errors and varieties .

I´m currently drinking in as much info on error coins I can so I know my stay here will be productive and fun.

Brgds
    Siggi

Hi Siggi and welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing some examples, I honestly haven't seen any Icelandic coins, so hopefully there'll be some neat errors in the coins there. This place is a great resource for info on error coins with the archives of posts, and of course there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here with a ton of error and variety experience.

Comment

Thank you NearDateHound

I will start posting some neat errors in the coming days

Comment

Welcome to the forums.We need more ppls posting errors and using this site more..I use this site alot, so you will be seeing alot of postings from me on here.
        Last edited by coin-crazy; 10-13-2010, 03:21 PM. Reason: typo
        Still the best "Nickel Trail Die Hunter". 2013 ((MIKEE)) T.Davis

Comment

Originally posted by coin-crazy View Post
          Welcome to the forums.We need more ppls posting errors and using this site more..I use this site alot, some you will be seeing alot of postings from me on here.
          You've been helping to keep things active, that's for sure. I went through about 100 nickels the other night and came up with a big fat zilch, so I think you just have crazy luck with finding die clashes. Getting me motivated to get pictures of and post a thread about a die variety I found a couple weeks ago, though, hopefully it's doing the same for others.

Comment

Originally posted by NearDateHound View Post
            You've been helping to keep things active, that's for sure. I went through about 100 nickels the other night and came up with a big fat zilch, so I think you just have crazy luck with finding die clashes. Getting me motivated to get pictures of and post a thread about a die variety I found a couple weeks ago, though, hopefully it's doing the same for others.
            Thank you -Hound.I think it was luck, I went through 300 nickels the other day and nothing..But maybe ''Siggi'' will be the next up coming star on here.. I wish all you guys luck on your searches!!!
            Still the best "Nickel Trail Die Hunter". 2013 ((MIKEE)) T.Davis

Comment

Working...
            X