Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kennedy Hlaf Dollar 1968-D

  1. #1

    Default Kennedy Hlaf Dollar 1968-D

    Here is another coin you can find in "roll searching". This coin graded MS64 at PCGS and is a minor spread. Feel free to guess which variety it is. I've tried to take pictures from different angles so the viewer can see the doubling.












  2. #2

    Default

    It's class II tripled die; if your showing the Y I would assume it is DDO-002.
    Jason Cuvelier
    CONECA - ErrorVariety.com - Traildies.com - MADClashes.com - Error-Ref.com
    (all images I use are ŠJason Cuvelier 2008-13)

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcuve View Post
    It's class II tripled die; if your showing the Y I would assume it is DDO-002.
    Reasonable guess but not the DDO-002.

    Here are a few pictures of the DDO-002, the bottom bar of E in WE is one of the 'markers' that I use to keep them seperate.










    Anyone else want to try guessing?

  4. #4

    Default

    First coin pictured is the 1968-D DDO-001

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Here is another coin you can find in "roll searching". This coin graded MS64 at PCGS and is a minor spread. Feel free to guess which variety it is. I've tried to take pictures from different angles so the viewer can see the doubling.
    This one is DDO-002 ...

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Reasonable guess but not the DDO-002.

    Here are a few pictures of the DDO-002, the bottom bar of E in WE is one of the 'markers' that I use to keep them seperate.

    Anyone else want to try guessing?
    This is DDO-001 ..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •