Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct Link to CONECA Membership Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Link to CONECA Membership Application

While it is wonderful to have many of us who are familiar with each other (or recognize those who are known error and variety experts) visible and readily apparent to visitors here who are NOT CONECA members, it may be most beneficial to have a link that connects, or directs a person to the CONECA membership application page immediately.

It is nice to be caught in a moment of clarity for free, but is equally as nice during this euphoric period to be able to click on an "easy" direct link to sign up and be INCLUDED.

I would propose "Pay-Pal ", or any other on-line service as a Method of INSTANT PAYMENT for the one year membership and instead of charging 25.00 for a one year inclusion, tack on the extra charge.

This would and should be applied to those who are eligible to pay to the LIFETIME membership (which I am not because it is RESTRICTED to 10 % of the population).

You want to attract, you want to enlist the future of collectors in this area of nusmistics, so do NOT make it HARD.

Perhaps there is a motion already in place for this action. If not, I encourage all those concerned to unanimously pound the GAVEL and make it happen.

Already, over the last two days (48 hours) I've seen the membership DOUBLE. Do not sit on the fence and let those who may be on the fence to join slip away.

best regards,

Jeff Ylitalo CONECA MEMBER # 4142
    Last edited by BIM Mania; 08-15-2007, 09:18 PM.
    CONECA Errorsope Editor

We're just about ready to launch PayPal for memberships (new and renewed). I'm waiting for comments from other board members on the format of the page.
    Mike Diamond. Error coin writer and researcher.

Comment

Hopefully there will still be an option to send a check:-)

Thanks,
      Bill

Comment

Any action to bring this to fruition in the next week or so?

If so, I will dispense with the written check to Paul Funaiole.

Thanks,

Jeff
        CONECA Errorsope Editor

Comment

The PayPal option has still not been activated, although I periodically prod my colleagues who are chiefly responsible for setting it up. So right now, snail mail and a check remains the only option.
          Mike Diamond. Error coin writer and researcher.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
            CONECA Errorsope Editor

Comment

Working...
            X