Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1961 pr65 (801) [013]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you and I will get better?

Comment

61 PR DDR-003 Franklin Photo

When do we get to see some photos of your 61PR DDR-003 Franklin?
      I wish the moderators would move this thread to the variety forum.

Larry Nienaber
      Last edited by atrox001; 05-26-2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Didn't think anyone was interested. Ill get some pictures up asap. Thanks for asking.

Comment

I'm interested.
          Ken Potter
          CONECA Public Relations
          Member of: CONECA-HLM, ANA-LM, MSNS-HLM, NWDCC, CSNS, NLG, IASAC, Fly-In
          Visit my website: http://koinpro.tripod.com
          Visit CONECA's Website
          Unless otherwise noted, images are by Ken Potter and copyright Ken Potter 2015.

CONECA Notice: Any individual is encouraged to submit articles, opinions, or any other material beneficial to the numismatic community. Contributions should not be libelous or slanderous; ethics and good taste shall be adhered to. Opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent the official CONECA policy or those of its officers. The act of submitting material shall constitute an expressed warranty by the contributor that the material is original; if not, source and permission must be provided.

Comment

Well its a pr65 but if I can get these pictures to upload I'll get them on here. I'm sorry for not thinking about you all.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pictures...but I for one really can’t see much from your out of focus image of the reverse. Do you know why NGC didn’t put the VP-001 number on your slab?

Larry Nienaber

Comment

Better images please
                Ken Potter
                CONECA Public Relations
                Member of: CONECA-HLM, ANA-LM, MSNS-HLM, NWDCC, CSNS, NLG, IASAC, Fly-In
                Visit my website: http://koinpro.tripod.com
                Visit CONECA's Website
                Unless otherwise noted, images are by Ken Potter and copyright Ken Potter 2015.

CONECA Notice: Any individual is encouraged to submit articles, opinions, or any other material beneficial to the numismatic community. Contributions should not be libelous or slanderous; ethics and good taste shall be adhered to. Opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent the official CONECA policy or those of its officers. The act of submitting material shall constitute an expressed warranty by the contributor that the material is original; if not, source and permission must be provided.

Comment

I will get some better pictures and post them. As for the variety label? I can't answer that. I called and was told they only label the 801 and 802's? I was told after I called them 2 times that I would get a call back today from the manager of NGC and he could answer my questions (as long as they didn't take too much time). Lol and I'm a paying member of NGC. I have another problem with the orders I sent in as well though. I sent in 3 1932 D quarters and 1 was pasty white (not sure what it was but I have seen it many times on ouher coins). Well when I get my order back my pasty white quarter is gone and I was sent a coin that was improperly cleaned and it had marks on it that none of mine had? So I asked about that as well. I also received paperwork on all my coins except the one that had the 32 D's on it (I had 3 different sets and 3 different pages). They refuse to say anything about my paperwork nor about my coin. All answers were to be answered today and again like I started no call either. Well I can say that I won't be paying for a membership with NGC any longer.
                  As to your question, well I think it is probably because they don't like the idea that I have a coin that isn't mine and they don't want to admit their mistake. That is what I believe.

Comment

Working...
                  X