Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1891 morgan dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1891 morgan dollar

I was looking at my morgans last night and I found this. my question is do you guys think this is a doubled ear? sorry about the reflection. I can't get it out of the holder.
    Attached Files

It appears to be 1891 VAM-2.

BJ Neff
    Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

Thank you very much bj! I must have over looked it because I just could not find it.

Comment

Also check vam 2A & 2B, they are later die state for vam 2. Heres the link http://www.vamworld.com/1891-P+VAMs

Comment

Nice Find Billy.. Do check for the ones listed above.
          Proud Member: CONECA, TEC, HVNS, NS, ANA, WIN, WINS, MSNS

Comment

Thanks for the help you guys. It looks normal on the lips.

Comment

Working...
            X