Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1962 Lincoln cent DDO - Unidentified Variety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Lincoln cent DDO - Unidentified Variety

This one is probably a known variety, I just don't know which one it is. If anyone wants to fill in the blank , please feel free.

Don't know if you found out anything about this one by now but I saw this and thought of your thread. This seller refers to the Crawford Files and Die #1?????????

Steven

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Name=WDVW&rd=1

Comment

I am about 95 % sure that it is CONECA die 001, Crawford die 001 and Wexler die 001. There may be a die crack on Lincoln's shoulder as an identifier for this die. You may see doubling on LIBERTY with notching on the lower left corners of the T and Y.

BJ Neff
      Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I hadn't checked this thread lately:-)

Bill

Comment

1939 p 3 wheat ears lincoln

can you tell me if you can see the third wheat ear at the bottom of my Lincoln its a new variety no one has ever seen me neither don't know my way around this site maybe you could help thank you coins2014

Comment

Working...
          X