Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 NE 25c possible new DDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NE 25c possible new DDR

Found this nice one today. This one is not listed on Wexler's site. I am calling it the "tilted window" variety because it looks like the top of the window was rotated or "tilted" slightly to the East. There is a nice chip and also a nice crack to use as die markers.

100_7011 (2).jpg
    100_7017 (2).jpg
    100_7019 (2).jpg
    100_7022 (2).jpg
    100_7023 (2).jpg
    100_7026 (2).jpg
    CONECA member

Wow, a triple error. Way kewl! Is there a site as of now that lists all of the various DDR, Leaky bucket, doubled pump handle, snow on roof die chips, etc? I think the highest number I have seen wddr-048.

Comment

Very nice find I have not seen that one yet you better slab it!

Comment

Dam kids breaking the glass on thoses windows .. Lol ...

Comment

Odd that it is slightly rotated, but it is a DDR.

BJ Neff
          Member of: ANA, CCC, CONECA, Fly-in-club, FUN, NLG & T.E.V.E.C.

Comment

Working...
          X