Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: 1851 large Cent Reverse

  1. #1

    Question 1851 large Cent Reverse

    Wondering if the reverse was originally stamped like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts