Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted Mercury dime RPMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Mercury dime RPMs

I am a Mercury dime RPM collector. I have wanted to purchase the following rpms but have not found a collector or dealer that has one or more for sale. I am wanting to buy the following; 1942-D RPM008, 1943-D RPM006, 1945-D RPM002 and 1945-DRPM008. I have checked the internet for sometime but there are limited sites that list mercury dime rpms for sale. Does CONECA have a means for collectors to check with other collectors to see if they have rpms in their collection for sale?
    jsgillilan

I suggest private messaging the administrator of this board, James may have the answer to this.

I do not know if John Wexler, who owns Doubleddie.com has any for sale or not. John usually list some coins for sale at times, usually a link is on his main page
    Ken Potter who lands in here once in a while may have some on his website. I suggest looking over his site at http://koinpro.tripod.com/

Good luck !
    Gary Kozera

Comment

Working...
    X