Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1950-S/S RPM CCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950-S/S RPM CCW

Here's an interesting one. It's a lot like RPM-001 but farther from the date...anyone recognize it?

You can check rpm's on www.coppercoins.com

Comment

That's usually the first place I look, then RPM Book 2 and supplement. None of the RPM's I've been posting are shown in either reference, which is why I posted them here, to see if anyone had seen them personally or in another reference.

Originally posted by Sore Eyes View Post
      You can check rpm's on www.coppercoins.com

Comment

New Listing

This coin has now been listed as RPM-017. It made it into the RPM Book 3rd Edition.

Comment

Was it a new find for you..I had a new find last year and it is listed on coppercoins as
          1983P-1DO-008

Comment

Congrats on your new variety!
            CONECA Member# N-4679
            President of the Racine Numismatic Society
            www.arsave.com/variety_resource_dimes

Comment

Working...
            X