Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra god

Hello my name is Bob n I am not a member yet but thinking about becoming one I do alot of coin roll hunting and came across this 1988 Lincoln cent that to me appears to have a but smaller god in front of in god we trust I am hoping u can help me get some knowledge of your thoughts if this is a error thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 8 photos.

In my opinion, it looks like a dryer coin that had some zinc blisters pop under the extreme heat. Its not GOD, the spacing of the letters is not correct, nor is the size.
    Last edited by MintErrors; 12-22-2023, 12:01 AM.
    Gary Kozera

Comment

Working...
    X