Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matte Proof pictures!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matte Proof pictures!!

Tuesday I received a reply to my post about having my coins looked at to confirm if they may be Matte Proofs.
    They informed me to take pictures, which i have done! Could you please let me know where to send them! Thank you!

Originally posted by N-6915 View Post
    Tuesday I received a reply to my post about having my coins looked at to confirm if they may be Matte Proofs.
    They informed me to take pictures, which i have done! Could you please let me know where to send them! Thank you!
    The people who might look at them are not always CONECA members. (They will comment anyway)
    They will want Matte proofs to be in known years that have been recognized as having Matte proof coins.
    There is an “Examinations” and “Attributions” forum above this one on the home page. Post them on the “examinations”

Comment

If they wrote to you in another post. At the white text box, just above to the left is a camera icon that toggles the photo upload area.

Photos should be clear, not blurry or have too much glare
      Photos should be cropped. Most photo editing tools do this. The icon looks like a bent square. You draw a box around what you want to keep and then get rid of unnecessary background.
      Photos are best in jpeg
      Size is limited to 2mb per photo
      You should be able to upload up to 8 Photos per post. If you need to upload more photos, reply to your own post to add more.
      Gary Kozera

Comment

Working...
      X