Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincoln Cent 1990, Error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln Cent 1990, Error.

Esta moneda tiene astillas entre el ojo y la nariz, lo que me intriga es el daño en el # cero y las iniciales del diseñador (VDB) que están manchadas.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ariel cabrera View Post
    Esta moneda tiene astillas entre el ojo y la nariz, lo que me intriga es el daño en el # cero y las iniciales del diseñador (VDB) que están manchadas.
    Attached Files

Comment

No matter how many times you post this the answer will be the same! I’ve seen some of the best on here tell you their opinion! If you disagree then submit it to a grading company and make sure to pay for all the extras that they won’t automatically look for that way you’ll get an honest opinion! SMH! I’m almost embarrassed to think I Loved All My Coins This Much At One Time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jlynn8523 View Post
        No matter how many times you post this the answer will be the same! I’ve seen some of the best on here tell you their opinion! If you disagree then submit it to a grading company and make sure to pay for all the extras that they won’t automatically look for that way you’ll get an honest opinion! SMH! I’m almost embarrassed to think I Loved All My Coins This Much At One Time!!!
        Excuse me, but I don't understand what you mean and this is the first time I post this coin.

Comment

And I’m a 10 time NFL MVP Quartback who collects coins lol! Don’t be a troll, Use the free service that you have been blessed with correctly, and listen to these experts they have been doing this for many years. They don’t get paid a single penny to give their time and opinion on these coins and have done that for you be grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlynn8523 View Post
            And I’m a 10 time NFL MVP Quartback who collects coins lol! Don’t be a troll, Use the free service that you have been blessed with correctly, and listen to these experts they have been doing this for many years. They don’t get paid a single penny to give their time and opinion on these coins and have done that for you be grateful.
            No one has ever won NFL MVP 10 times.

Comment

Working...
            X