Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCGS Multi-coin holder, for errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCGS Multi-coin holder, for errors

I had posted this on another forum (Coin Talk), but I thought I would also share it here.

I just got a multi-coin holder back from PCGS, with an error-pair. As hesitant as I was, I actually I love it as a display piece!!

I had an error coin, a Canadian 1982 Constitution nickel dollar, triple clipped. I found its long lost brother; a collector found it in a mint-wrapped 1982 Constitution roll, and sold it me this past November. It is a blank, rimmed (type 2) planchet, with matching triple clips.

So I thought it would be a perfect pair for the PCGS multi-coin holder. They even took the care to "match" up the clips on both coins. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    "Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Wow thats a great error there.Got me a little jealous,but never the less super addition to your collection!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!
    Still the best "Nickel Trail Die Hunter". 2013 ((MIKEE)) T.Davis

Comment

Working...
    X