Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from new member, Collectorbug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from new member, Collectorbug

Hello all! New to Coneca and looking forward to exploring, sharing and learning. I am new to collecting, but my husband has been a collector since he was a kid and I have learned a lot from him. I am so interested in errors, varieties and oddities and "meeting" other aficionados.

Welcome aboard. Some good people here to help you attribute or examine your coins on this forum. Hopefully you pull a winner from a roll soon.

Depending on your collecting interest, at the bottom of this main forum are links to quite a few websites as well. Most are variety websites, but some may have an error section as well.
    Last edited by MintErrors; 01-16-2023, 09:08 AM.
    Gary Kozera

Comment

Working...
    X