Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

99 Wide AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Wide AM

Ok. I think i found a good one. Please confirm, thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

It may not be a Wide AM. Could you take a closeup of the designers initials please?
    Bob Piazza
    Lincoln Cent Attributer

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If those are the designers initials on this coin, then you do indeed have a wide AM. That's a pretty tough find. Congrats!
        Bob Piazza
        Lincoln Cent Attributer

Comment

It is. Thank you so much. Worth sending in to be verified and graded?

Comment

In my personal opinion, it should be sent in. The coins value is well over what you would pay to have it authenticated.
            Bob Piazza
            Lincoln Cent Attributer

Comment

Awesome!! Which companyzhould i use? Pcgs or anacs

Comment

I don't personally use the grading services. I would think that PCGS is the service with the highest rating, and the resale values are normally higher. This is really a personal choice. Do some research and ask around some more to those that frequent the TPGSs.
                Bob Piazza
                Lincoln Cent Attributer

Comment

Nice find Firemandmc! I only use ANACS. I believe they are better at errors and varieties. Besides, they aren't as expensive as PCGS & NGC.

https://www.anacs.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X