Welcome!

CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers—just to name a few. In addition to its website, CONECA publishes an educational journal, The Errorscope, which is printed and mailed to members bimonthly. CONECA offers a lending library, examination, listing and attribution services; it holds annual meetings at major conventions (referred to as Errorama) around the country.

CONECA was formed through a merger of CONE and NECA in early 1983. To learn more about the fascinating HISTORY OF THE ERROR HOBBY and THE HISTORY OF CONECA, we encourage you to visit us our main site Here

If you're not a member and would like to join see our Membership Application

We thank everybody who has helped make CONECA the great success that it is today!

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Brazil 10 Centavos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Brazil 10 Centavos

Had this one for quite some time. Awesome doubling
    image_23423.jpg
    image_23424.jpg image_23425.jpg image_23426.jpg image_23427.jpg
    Last edited by Kloccwork419; 01-18-2022, 11:57 AM.

Wow Jason, that is pretty awesome. I have a tendency to throw any foreign stuff I find into a jar without looking at it. need to start doing that. Thanks for sharing that. And, a great example for newbies.

Comment

Jason...that is an awesome coin. I just love it when even newbies can see the separation easily.

Rock...You might regret tossing some of those foreign coins aside. When you come and visit, I will show you some foreign doubled dies that will make you take up another part of the hobby :-)
      Bob Piazza
      Lincoln Cent Attributer

Comment

At least check them Rock. I bought this one a while back. A lot of foreign coins are easy to pick and very cheap. Brazil, Chile, and India seem to be most of mine

Comment

Very cool looking coin. There appears to be some die cracking going on too.

Comment

Yes. Lots of cracks. Ive taken many pictures of this coin and it never gets old. There are a few different dies on this same year that Ive seen so far. This is the most extreme

Comment

What a bizarre date. Love this one. Congrats Jason.

Comment

Working...
              X